Does your business need cars and vans to operate?
Then you need to manage the risk
Your drivers, other road users, members of the public, and even your organisation and its senior management are all exposed to something called Work-Related Road Risk which you need to manage. This guide will explain not just what you should be doing to manage the risk, but also outline the benefits of managing it well.
- What work-related road risk is
- What the law says you must do
- What constitutes business driving
- How to analyse the costs of poorly managing those who drive for work
- Identifying the hidden costs
- Assessing the risks in your own business
- What steps to take
- Writing your safe driving policy
- The need to check all driver licences
- Case studies from some of our Business Champions